FFL Required Before Shipping
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the responsibility of the consumer to ensure that the firearm they are purchasing is legal to ship, as presented on our website, to their dealer of choice, and that dealer is willing to accept the transfer.
Features: Upper & Lower
- Billet 7075-T651 aircraft aluminum
- Upper and lower are a match set
- Expanded trigger guard
- Ambidextrous safety markings
- 6-32 threaded bolt catch screw
- Forward assist delete
- Full picatinny rail
- M4 feedramp cut
- Sand blast finish
- Black hard anodize
- Caliber: Multi (will accept any upper and/or caliber designed for the AR-15 platform)
- Magazine: Accepts any standard MIL-SPEC AR-15 magazine
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with different caliber uppers
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Manufactured to MILSPEC
JG 15″ Handguard
Manufactured from the highest grade of 6061-T6 aluminum coated with Class 2 Type III Black Hard Anodize per MIL-A-8625 Standards and specifications. The Jacob Grey M-Lok handguard leads the firearms industry with cutting edge aerospace precision.
- Made in America
- Requires shipment to licensed FFL dealer. This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply.
This is an FFL item and can only ship to an authorized FFL dealer in your home state. All sales are final.